All 5 art Reviews

Jack of Spades Comic Preview Jack of Spades Comic Preview

Nice work, Sabtastic! It reminds me a lot of Jazza's art style. Were you trying to go for that? Either way, it looks very good, keep up the great work!

Ask Jeebs Ask Jeebs

Cool

Great work, Krinkels! I love red and the design is pretty kick ass if you ask me. I love the way it is organized and I liked the way you draw Jebus on this one with the guns and everything. I think this design would look really awesome on a shirt, don't you think?

-Hacsev

P-Bot Working (Spazboy225) P-Bot Working (Spazboy225)

Nice work!

Excellent, man! This WAS exactly the pose I was looking for. Thanks for the awesome re-make. It's way much better than the original. Good work! I also liked the background.
Thanks again! 10/10

Spazboy225 responds:

*Posts internet bro-fist*

Holiday greetings from DAD Holiday greetings from DAD

Awesome

I've got to say that this is one of the best art pieces to ever be submitted to the Art Portal. I loved the shading effects, and great job adding "Mom" in it. The tree made me laugh a lot. The decorations of the Christmas tree was brilliant, it was a very original idea putting feet, hands and organs in it. Nice work with the face that "Son" is carrying. I expect to see more amazing art from you! 10/10 5/5
-Hacsev

Sly Sly

Cool!

Nice work on this! The game was awesome. I love how you drew the hair and the face looks pretty cute. Keep it up!