Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Nice one!

I really loved the game. I just need a few more medals, though. Great parody of the music video and I liked how you made it in pixels. Nice choice of songs which go perfect with the sprites. I would like it if you made it a little longer, though. Anyways, awesome interactive game, 10/10!

Manly-Chicken responds:

It had more medals, but they would be too hard to find.

"Notepad Drawing Collab" "Notepad Drawing Collab"

Great!

Those were nicely done! Loved the great drawings. You should check on some users level icon's cause I saw some wrong of icons like one I saw that said level 8 but you put a level 10 icon. Other than that, everything was perfect! I liked the drawing thing at the preloader part. Great work! 10/10 5/5!

JKAmovies responds:

Alright, cool :)

Thanks for commenting.

Blast Force Blast Force

Nice!

A really great game, Arcadebomb! Nice graphics and audio. The only thing you should add is more lives to the player. Overall, very good game! 9/10 4/5
-Hacsev

Abusive Review Guide Abusive Review Guide

Very Informative!

This flash was very informative! I know I have a Deity whistle, but this flash had some things that I didn't know. The quiz was easy for me, but sometimes it was a little more difficult. Thanks for all the help, rohanthebarbarian! 10/10 5/5
-Hacsev

RohantheBarbarian responds:

No worries, thanks for the review!

(Also, the quiz is in the other Abusive Review Guide, not this one ;P)

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Awesome!

Man, this game totally rocks and the ending was awesome! You should make more Mastermind games, they are really cool.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Awesome!

I won all the levels! It was an awesome game! The levels were very well made and the graphics were very cool. The audio was perfect, it sounded a little from Garageband, right? Anyway, you made an awesome game! Good work!

Z-Rox Z-Rox

\m/

Awesome game! I'm stuck at level 11, but I'll pass it someday. Anyway, very good puzzle game, Evil Dog! Hope you make more cool submissions! Congrats on the Front Page!

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

\m/

Super cool scene creator! The rotation code was great in that flash. The madness guys, the zombies and the clown were perfectly drawn. And the weapons were totally awesome! Congrats on th Front Page!

F1Krazy responds:

Thanks ^^

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Awesome!!!

The best madness game on NG! I loved the Clown and I defeated him! The graphics were incredible and so was the sound, the codes and everything!!! Awesome job!

Jump n Smash Jump n Smash

Awesome!

This game was completely awesome, dude! It was an easy game to beat. The lego graphics were very well made and so was the game. The game needs more upgrades and if possible different enemies. Overall 10.