PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7 PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7

Great work and very fun gameplay. The stories just keep getting better and better! I loved when you implemented the "participate" option into the episodes, it makes it more fun and I also liked that you added the voices. The implementation of pokemon music really fits in and I liked it very much. I do have to point out a cool glitch though when I chose the "participate" option against Kyourem. I chose houndour and burned Kyourem. Then I went with dig and Kyourem attacked me with glaciate. My houndour got the status "frozen", but he was still beneath the surface as it was using dig. All of Kyourem's attacks missed and at the same time he was getting burned every turn. While that was happening, hondour was still beneath the ground saying "hondour is frozen". Just wanted to point out that glitch I found! Anyways, awesome episode and I hope you keep making more, Teejay!

teejay-number13 responds:

Really? I found that glitch during the testing phase. I could have sworn I took care of it.

Bahamut's NG Log Bytesize Bahamut's NG Log Bytesize

\m/

Great flash man! Kinda funny and nicely animated! I really liked it a lot! Also, congrats on being to NG Log UOTD, Bahamut! 10/10 5/5

Murray responds:

Thanks! :)

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

Awesome!

This was a great preview! I laughed a little when "y" said "you can alphabet on it". Anyway, nice idea. I hope Pixar really makes this movie! 10/10 5/5

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

I loved it!

Nice animation and I loved the graphics. The audio was really good and you made a great choice of songs for this flash. Mario was well drawn and the enemies, Bowser, Donkey Kong and Yoshi too. I really liked the story, and can't wait for part 2 of this flash! Good work, Master-Samus! 10/10 5/5

PoLOLitics PoLOLitics

Nice!

Good work, Shot-Down! I laughed a little. Great flash and the song was good. Keep up the good work! 10/10 5/5

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

Funny!

The flash was very funny. It had great graphics and a decent animation with a nice selection of colors. The audio was also great. The voices were very good. I laughed at the mirror part and the last part. I hope you keep making more funny flashes! Congrats on the Front Page and the daily 2nd place! 10/10 5/5
-Hacsev

A ComiX Halloween! A ComiX Halloween!

Awesome!

Awesome ComiX flash for Halloween, Will! It had a nice animation and some great graphics. You did a very cool voice acting and this flash was very funny! I liked a the extras a lot, especially the over nine thousand one. What I think you should fix is at the ending of the flash, when Ian's face turns into a political guy. Overall, you did an awesome work in this ComiX! Congrats on the Front Page and Daily 5th! 10/10 5/5

Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

\m/

Awesome flash! My favorite part was the mind powers! Nice animation and great graphics. Good choice of audio and the movie had neat story, Chris Guy! I can't wait for part 2! Congrats on the Front Page! 10/10 5/5

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

I love it!

Awesome flash! It had a cool animation and awesome graphics! I liked how you made Miyamoto a sprite character. The flash had a nice story and you made a great choice of audio. Congrats on all your trophies! Hope Miyamoto can watch it! 10/10 5/5

stuff -simple as that- stuff -simple as that-

Nice!

Nice flash, farfenwaffle! I liked the animation and you did a great job with my song and your drawings. I recommended it to the experimental collection!

farfenwaffle responds:

thank you! im realy glad YOU like it :3 i mean its practically a tribute to your song lol